eZ Community » Blogs » Community Project Board » eZ Community Board meeting, June 14,...

By

eZ Community Board meeting, June 14, 2017

Saturday 24 June 2017 11:02:02 am

  • Currently 3 out of 5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here are the minutes of the latest Community Board meeting,  June 14, 2017. Our previous minutes can be found here.

Present: Robin, Jani, Sylvain, Bertrand, Donat (Excused: Sebastien, Ivo )

Agenda:

Open meeting

Announcements

Topics to be added to agenda?

  • None

Next meeting

  • 2 weeks from now, same time

1 - eZ Platform - Legacy - Admin UI

Status:  summary of the previous meeting is available and reviewed by Roland. See the Google Doc which is shared. This will be sent to Peter and Doug at Mugo web this week. Please review if you like.

Minutes: Everyone gets the opportunity to read the summary and comment in the doc or through e-mail. Without major questions, Robin will published this on share.ez.no and share with Mugo web. Robin will send Ivo an e-mail to ask about Admin UI and any preferences where to host it, on which repository. Robin will then follow up on the other actions listed in the summary. (Edit Jun 15, Ivo: Admin UI will remain on the Netgen GitHub repository).

2 - Status/improvement share.ez.no

Status:

- new download table, incl subversions on ezplatform.com, sorting on versions

- bundle list:  design improvements, sorting, search

- forum: no progress yet

- tagging: open PR, technical imp. almost ready (Edit Jun 24: tagging has been deployed)

 

Minutes: Discussed progress on improvements on ezplatform.com. We discussed which options we have for a forum; custom development on ezplatform,com, flarum or discourse. Robin will look at the last two options this week. Decision to be made during the next meeting which option we use. Robin explained that having a forum is also important as a ‘home’ for the community. We can not rule out Slack, but we can promote the forum, so we keep our knowledge. Sylvain confirmed it will not be tied to the single sign on as used for share.ez.no. Robin will also check what Symfony uses for discussion and QA platform (http://symfony.com/blog/symfony-support-stack-overflow-as-the-main-medium)

Notes: https://github.com/bdelacretaz/opendev-channel-requirements by an Apache member, requirements for an open collaboration platform (relevant to our discussion around adding a forum.

Proudly Developed with from