Thursday 29 July 2010 11:58:12 am - 2 replies
I have to develop a feature and I have really no idea on how to proceed, maybe you could help. Here's the need of my customer :
An article page is a content made of around 40 attributes (Text line, Rich text, Images and so on).
In this content type, my customer would like to have the following features :
- Being able to edit a "Paragraph" sub content inside the edit form of the Article one. A "Paragraph" is a content with 20 attributes.
- Being able to set up a limitation by attributes. E.g. Contributors A can modify attributes 1 to 10 and Contributors B can modify attributes 11 to 40.
Other points :
- The article has to contain everything (one interface and one page), Ajax is possible but no redirect or publish in three steps.
- Everything has to be versionnable : Article AND Paragraph.
- The version of eZ used is 4.3.
Thank you for any response.
Thursday 29 July 2010 1:33:30 pm
The fastest, and non-secure, solution is to create an override of the edit template and make some fields hidden to a group of users, but it could be bypassed with firebug.
Solution b is create an override of the edit template, make some fields hidden to a group of users, change the post action to a module you will create, this module will control the update of the object.
Monday 02 August 2010 2:25:21 pm
Create 2 classes :
And store your content like this :
Set your rights & policies (for each content class)
Create an AJAX interface to add paragraph (like an AJAX comment system, like on my gandbox's blog AJAX comment system)
You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!