Saturday 16 February 2008 7:55:45 pm - 303 replies
eZ Publish Online Editor 5.0 is now completed and included in eZ Publish 4.1.x and higher.
* tag with the version you use, for instance 5.0.1
* mention svn version if you use svn version
* Screen shoots if it applies
* Updated 6th of May 2009 with new location of extension (project.ez..no/ezoe) and state of extension.
Modified on Tuesday 11 January 2011 10:00:47 am by Nicolas Pastorino
Friday 25 April 2008 7:27:26 pm
Release sometimes crashes What crashes? Firefox?
The pop up window just closes without any errors.
Found another bug
Can not add more than 3 images with the editor.
Image number 4,5,6 and so on is uploaded, but after selecting size, the images are shown as a broken image in the main window of the editor.
Tested this with PNG images
Friday 02 May 2008 8:34:18 pm
eZ Online Editor 5.0beta is out, there will be news about it next week, but for now it mens you can start writing issues in the Online Editor issue tracker and check "5.0.0Beta" as affected version.
Download at the usual place, change log:
5.0beta * clicking search buttons does not work (hides link dialog) * fixed some ie6 issues in browse / search and custom tag popup * let link / anchor buttons edit currently selected link / anchor, thanks Mark Marsiglio * Fixed table size selector styling bug in Opera * Allow limiting AvailableClasses list based on embed class type (see bottom of content.ini for more info) * Made it easier to remove embed tags (node is now removed if you use del / backspace) * Made it possible to select root nodes & content node is now pre browsed for convinience * updated TinyMCE to 3.0.8 * Added a help/about dialog, enabled help button.
The extension is not translated yet.
About the object issue, do you get a script error ?
Monday 05 May 2008 11:37:26 am
Hello and thank you,
In fact, "Bouras hakim" has the same bug :
"Friday 21 March 2008 9:21:54 am
- when I go to the "browse" panel, whenever I try to click on one of the menu bar option (user, design, media...) I got an error "The requested URL could not be retrieved", which is normal because it is trying the following command POST /ezoe/expand/58/0 HTTP/1.0"
Any ideas ?
Modified on Monday 05 May 2008 11:38:57 am by L G
Tuesday 06 May 2008 10:36:02 am
Thank you for your help
With the new version 5.0beta and ie7, no problem.
But with firefox 184.108.40.206 :
line 708 of ez_core.js : this.xhr.send( post || null); No result in firefox
line 708 of ez_core.js : this.xhr.send( post); ok
Modified on Tuesday 13 May 2008 10:53:53 am by L G
Tuesday 06 May 2008 6:12:15 pm
Still can't re produce it here (I also have ff 220.127.116.11), but your last screen shoot gave me a clue to what it can be (null value sett in .send() when method its defined as POST in .open() because post was set to "", so you can try to reproduce it in svn version or wait until 5.0.0Beta2 is out.
Wednesday 07 May 2008 6:45:22 am
André - I just checked out v2888 from svn to test out the search fixes, but now I can't get any searches to work at all. I see that the All choice is highlighted, but I can't get any results (or feedback) for any query, either by hitting the search button or pressing enter.
Is this an incomplete fix in this version, or is this a new bug?
Wednesday 07 May 2008 9:47:53 am
New screen shot :
Modified on Wednesday 07 May 2008 9:49:31 am by L G
Wednesday 07 May 2008 11:19:13 am
Same for you, start to use the issue tracker:
(btw: did you remember to hit f5 in the popup window after you updated Oe from svn?)
Tuesday 13 May 2008 12:21:46 pm
L G / Henri:
Please stop re editing you old topics all the time, it triggers notification to everyone that follows this thread!
5.0.0Beta2 will be out later this week, so you can re test your bugs when it is out, and if they are still there report them in the issue tracker [ http://issues.ez.no/IssueList.php?ProjectId=4&ClearOk=1 ] .
Modified on Tuesday 13 May 2008 12:22:47 pm by André R
Friday 16 May 2008 3:52:51 pm
> I have a new bug, when I add a plug in (ex: media). Ez don't find "media.htm" but the plugin is installed.
It's not a bug, you need to add rewrite rules in apache to make it allow html files in design folder.
All of the dialogs in use is rewritten to use the moduel/view approach.
One other thing: you wont get much joy out of the media plugin (and some other plugins) without rewriting/forking them for ezoe.
Friday 16 May 2008 8:55:34 pm
It's out already, just a warning: some old overdue changes where done to the settings, especially ViewModes and custom attributes settings
* Added debug as text comment in ajax view's (embed_view, expand, load and search) * Fixed bug #012950: Popup windows sizes are too small * Fixed bug #012947: Cannot click search button in link properties until a filter is selected * Fixed bug #012978: Strange symbol in Help popup * Fixed bug #012951: Help Popup should have Help Tab content highlighted first * Fixed bug #012948: Null result set in link dialog search tab should provide feedback * Made ez_core only do POST ajax calls if post actually has a value * Fixed bug #011618: Table in header tag * Fixed bug #012953: Unable to transform column into table header column * Fixed bug #012987: eZOE: Insert image popup, JS error in IE7 on Vista * Fixed bug #012986: Link Properties/Browse shows 20 items per page causing overflow * Fixed bug #012988: eZOE: Insert table size grid does not work in IE7, Vista * search did not filter on class id in Ie caused by .postData bug in ez_core.js * Fixed bug #010780: It's hard to add items to ClassDescription from content.ini.append in extensions * Fixed bug #009558: [EmbedViewModeSettings] and [ImageDataTypeSettings] in site.ini * cleaned up custom attribute type ini settings and added support for hidden and checkbox (needs testing)types, and support for disabling custom attributes ( so users can't change the value ) * Fixed bug #012956: Selecting of table cells doesn't work in some browsers * Fixed bug #013037: Typo in Help popup
Thursday 29 May 2008 1:42:42 pm
I'm a newbie with ezpublish , I've just read all messages but not found subjetc about my question.
I've added this button in ezoe.ini.append.php :
And when I use them in edit mode to change a class or sizetext in the edit form it's works fine but when I submit the form , the formatting disappers ...
I've tryied to change th parameters of tinyMCE.init() in ezxmltext_ezoe.tpl to change parameters likes "valid_child_elements" or "cleanup" but the html tags still disappears ...
Maybe we are not supposed to use the button styleselect ?
Modified on Thursday 29 May 2008 2:00:18 pm by Christophe Lazare
Thursday 29 May 2008 2:12:51 pm
OE doesn't support all the functionality of TinyMce simply because eZ Publish doesn't support it.
For OE: basically only buttons mentioned (also the ones commented out) in ezoe.ini is supported.
For eZ Publish and its xml format:
Thursday 29 May 2008 2:14:46 pm
You have found a feature of the tinymce editor which has been removed because the ez publish XML block datatype will not store those attributes. The XML elements that are allowed are the ones that (are documented on this site and) are structural in nature, as opposed to presentational.
The way that you would do what you are trying to do is found in the content.ini overrides, where you can add a class to any normal XML block element that will apply CSS rules when it is presented on the page.
You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!