Sunday 14 October 2012 12:49:02 pm - 2 replies
- Real name, wrong password -> input fields empty, no error message
- Real name, correct password -> input fields empty, error message
Could not authenticate with username and password provided
- ¨Forgot Password¨ routine -> all ok, but no e-mail
- I call forum page. -> I am logged in, but can not change password
- I delete cookies and cash -> normal result
- Start again at step 2
Any attempt to change the password ends with Loggin (step 2).
It's not a very pleasant condition. Do I need a new account?
Nachtrag: Use Firefox in Ubuntu 12.04. Last password change with Firefox on Windows XP. Sometimes it's funny.
Modified on Sunday 14 October 2012 12:54:24 pm by Falkmar Fischer
Sunday 14 October 2012 6:27:18 pm
Hi Falkmar and thanks for the feedback,
We are still in the process of stabilizing the recently launched major overhaul of our authentication system, as announced here: http://share.ez.no/blogs/ez/a-reworked-personal-account-management-and-a-new-issue-tracker
Your points are taken, working on fixing this all.
You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!