eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » eZ 2014.07 on domeneshop.no
expandshrink

eZ 2014.07 on domeneshop.no

eZ 2014.07 on domeneshop.no

Monday 29 December 2014 7:13:24 am - 3 replies

I just moved one of our sites to domeneshop,no on the domain www.bohemen.org. It does not work. The sites root point to the ezpublish_legacy. As one can see it only gives a blank page, no error output, no entries in the log.

I have checked the config several times. It's correct in all ways. The only change is that the main installation/untarred distribution does not reside in the directory (..) above, just unpacked the ezpublish_legacy.

The move was from dreamhost.com - there it worked perfectly.

Any ideas? Anyone else has experience with domeneshop.no?

Regards, Atle

Monday 29 December 2014 8:35:49 am

Hello Atle,

A couple of things could be going wrong on the new host.

I think you would require the whole installation package as distributed since you would need things it now normally contains like zeta components.

Have you run ezsetup to confirm that the new host to test that the ezp requirements are being provided?

Have you regenerated autoloads, cleared all caches and or enabled php display errors?

I would throw on the debug hat and get to work to find out just what is going on.

Best wishes, I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Heath 

Monday 29 December 2014 10:20:33 am

You where right (when will I ever learn to debug properly?), it required the whole installation. Som scripts/components rely on ../ezpublish from ezpublish_legacy.

I actually got the tip frm PHP display errors.

Thanks again, Heath happy.gif Emoticon

Regards, Atle

Tuesday 06 January 2015 5:36:41 am

Hello Atle,

Congratulations! I'm please you were able to solve the issue.

Thank you for marking this thread as solved.

Best wishes

Cheers,
Heath

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from