eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » eZ Publish Community Project 2013.09...
expandshrink

eZ Publish Community Project 2013.09 Issue

eZ Publish Community Project 2013.09 Issue

Wednesday 16 October 2013 1:34:50 pm - 6 replies

Hi.

I try ez 2013.09 and all is ok, installation ecc... but, when you are in linux shell and run command:

php ezpublish/console ezpublish:configure --env=prod gruptest siteaccesstest

you have an error:

[PDOException]                                                                                              
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

For reproduct this you can:

1) upgrade or install your ezpublish installation to 2013.09

2) go to shell, remove ezpublish.yml and ezpublish_prod.yml for ezpublish/config/

3) lunch php ezpublish/console ezpublish:configure --env=prod gruptest siteaccesstest

This error  does not happen in ezp 2013.07

Wednesday 16 October 2013 3:21:32 pm

Hi Pierandrea, 

Was the local PHP installation upgraded in the meantime?
The error you get seems like a low-level configuration issue, potentially at PHP level.

Let us know,
Cheers, 

Wednesday 16 October 2013 4:03:12 pm

Hi Nicolas,

No, i didn't upgrade php installation in my server system. My php version is 5.3.3 and this is a repository version of GNU Linux Squeeze.

Friday 18 October 2013 1:59:55 am

It is possible mysql stopped.

You can check with: service mysql status

You can also restart it with service mysql restart

Friday 18 October 2013 9:02:36 am

No, this isn't the problem.

Ez 2013.09 work fine if you install and use with web gui, but, if you, example, add a new view image in image.ini.append.php in your design extension, and you must re-create ezpublish.yml, if you run 

php ezpublish/console ezpublish:configure --env=prod gruptest siteaccesstest

you have the error:

[PDOException]                                                                                              
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

I don't use mysql in localhost, but I have mysql server in a separate server!

Friday 18 October 2013 10:37:46 am

Seems to me likely that the cli script is not picking up the db configuration - rather than a mysql problem

Friday 18 October 2013 10:57:31 am

This is obvious

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from