eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » Install: PHP Fatal error: Allowed...
expandshrink

Install: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 153 bytes)

Install: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 153 bytes)

Sunday 11 May 2014 5:28:36 pm

Hi ,
I tried to install the last  Ezpublish community : but, there are these kind of errors : PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of YYYYYYY bytes exhausted (tried to allocate XXX bytes)  ...
I increased the memory_limit value in php.ini. But, no result.
i used the two manuals for installation :
1- https://github.com/ezsystems/ezpu...community/blob/master/INSTALL.mdwhen i launch this command: " php -d memory_limit=-1 composer.phar install --prefer-dist ",the error result is :"PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/ns235158.ip-192-99-20.net/chatom/ezssha/ezpublish-community/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php on line 852Script Sensio\Bundle\DistributionBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::clearCache handling the post-install-cmd event terminated with an exception  [RuntimeException]  An error occurred when executing the "'cache:clear --no-warmup'" command."2- https://confluence.ez.no/display/...ish+on+a+Linux-UNIX+based+systemwhen i launch this command: " php ezpublish/console assets:install --symlink web", the result is :"PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 153 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/ns235158.ip-192-99-20.net/chatom/ezftpb/main/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/ServiceReferenceGraph.php on line 120 "
Thanks to explain me how to solve theses problems of installation.
Kind regards

No reply yet!

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from