eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » TwigBundle:Exception:error500.html.twig
expandshrink

TwigBundle:Exception:error500.html.twig

TwigBundle:Exception:error500.html.twig

Sunday 20 October 2013 4:58:34 pm - 2 replies

Hi all,

I have read a lot about TwigBundle:Exception:error500.html.twig in this forum but I did not understand the solution.
Could someone give me a hint how to solve this error, please?

Sunday 20 October 2013 9:33:01 pm

Hi Florian

To have the real error behind this, you need to run in dev environment (using index_dev.php) or check your logs blunk.gif Emoticon.

Monday 21 October 2013 3:47:06 pm

Hi Florian

once you know the reason for the exception and want to display a nice(r) message to the user, follow the instructions in http://symfony.com/doc/current/cookbook/controller/error_pages.html.

To see the full list of default error templates, see the Resources/views/Exception directory of the TwigBundle. In a standard Symfony2 installation, the TwigBundle can be found at vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/TwigBundle. Often, the easiest way to customize an error page is to copy it from the TwigBundle into ezpublish/Resources/TwigBundle/views/Exception and then modify it.

Note: the standard eZ Publish installation does not contain the Resources folder. Simply create it and the structure beneath.

Cheers, Donat

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from