This site has been archived. To learn more about our current products Ibexa Content, Ibexa Experience, Ibexa Commerce head over to the Ibexa Developer Portal

eZ Community » Blogs » Community Project Board » eZ Community Board meeting minutes -...


eZ Community Board meeting minutes - December 16, 2015

Thursday 24 December 2015 9:05:33 pm

  • Currently 3 out of 5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Here are the minutes of the latest Community Board meeting, December 16 2015. Our previous minutes can be found here.

Present: Robin, Greg, Joe, André, Gaetano (Roland and Bertrand excused)


Open meeting


Minutes: -

Topics to be added to agenda?

Minutes: nothing to add to the agenda

Next meeting

date/time: Wednesday January 6 21:00 CET.

Governance Framework

Intro: draft was published on for feedback, . Discuss possible feedback, publish final version. Start renewal, onboarding new members. We discussed candidates in previous meetings. Roland suggested setting a date one month from now for board renewal, also blog/finalize the updated governance and announce new candidates then.

Minutes: Robin to check on the renewal ‘process’, Roland to prepare blog on share, introducing renewal. If we post before Christmas, we should set a date six weeks in the future.

Draft community metrics

Intro: a draft for implementing community metrics is ready, sent to Roland for first review. Can we share this in the board, for further feedback?

Minutes: Robin to give an intro to this to everyone present. Document still to be shared

New forum structure, for eZ5 / Platform

Intro: a question came in through Twitter if we should add an extra forum for eZ Platform. We would be clearly separating discussions/questions for eZ5 and older, and eZ Platform. ( )


  • Input from GG and Joe to have much clearer separation (design, url, path/section) between 4.x, 5.x and Platform.
  • Joe: Example of a legacy notification on the symfony docs:
  • Robin to make request to Sylvain to setup a single forum named ‘eZ Platform’.
  • Optional/Future to be able to more clearly separate: Add a new group node (legacy), add Install & Config and all the rest into this.
Proudly Developed with from