eZ Community » Forums » Developer » Access denied for eZ Find result
expandshrink

Access denied for eZ Find result

Access denied for eZ Find result

Monday 09 August 2010 5:41:40 pm - 2 replies

Hi there,

I got a strange behaviour with ezfind:

SearchResult array Array(1)
SearchCount integer 3

Definitely some inconsistency with those values as page_limit is 10

Here is the full search params :

 

array(14) {
  ["SearchOffset"]=>
  int(0)
  ["SearchLimit"]=>
  int(50)
  ["Facet"]=>
  NULL
  ["SortBy"]=>
  array(1) {
    ["relevance"]=>
    string(4) "desc"
  }
  ["Filter"]=>
  NULL
  ["SearchContentClassID"]=>
  NULL
  ["SearchSectionID"]=>
  string(1) "1"
  ["SearchSubTreeArray"]=>
  NULL
  ["IgnoreVisibility"]=>
  bool(false)
  ["Limitation"]=>
  NULL
  ["AsObjects"]=>
  bool(true)
  ["SpellCheck"]=>
  array(2) {
    [0]=>
    bool(true)
    [1]=>
    string(7) "default"
  }
  ["BoostFunctions"]=>
  NULL
  ["QueryHandler"]=>
  NULL
}

I'm on ez 4.0.0

and ezfind 2.0.0

Any idea of what is the problem?

I tried to remove the section limitation. No lick, same results.

I saw in the logs

<strong><span>Notice:</span> eZSolr::search() </strong>Access denied for eZ Find result, node_id: 19143

Warning: PHP

thanks

Modified on Monday 09 August 2010 5:44:56 pm by Sylvain Gogel

Monday 09 August 2010 5:55:28 pm

Searching the DB directly i found a node 19143, but in the Users section (id 2)

but in my fetch(ezfind, search) i include 'section_id' = 1

grrr looks like a bug with the section filter sad.gif Emoticon

Thursday 12 August 2010 9:44:45 am

seems the index is out of date wrt to the section ids, you will need to reindex

also: you should upgrade blunk.gif Emoticon

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from