eZ Community » Forums » Developer » admin2 after upgrade to 2011.12 don't...
expandshrink

admin2 after upgrade to 2011.12 don't work, old admin works with some errors

admin2 after upgrade to 2011.12 don't work, old admin works with some errors

Wednesday 08 February 2012 5:31:34 pm - 2 replies

Hi,

I have problem with admin2 interface. after upgrading form 4.1.3 to 2011.12 everything works fine expect new admin interface. Old admin works fine with some php errors (when enabling them) but admin2 wont' show login page.
If i'm logged in then change admin interface to admin2 and clear cache then admin2 interface works fine.

Strange thing is that on login page on admin i have this (but it works with this errors):
Fatal error: mysqli_query(): Query error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND name = 'admin_clearcache_type'' at line 1. Query: SELECT value FROM ezpreferences WHERE user_id = AND name = 'admin_clearcache_type' in /.../lib/ezdb/classes/ezmysqlidb.php on line 415 Call Stack: 0.0001 641712 1..........

and on admin2 i have this:
Fatal error: mysqli_query(): Query error (1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND name = 'admin_theme'' at line 1. Query: SELECT value FROM ezpreferences WHERE user_id = AND name = 'admin_theme' in /.../lib/ezdb/classes/ezmysqlidb.php on line 415 Call Stack: 0.0001 641712 1...........

It's not on server configuration because there is couple of other eZ sites that works great. Upgrade steps also should not be problem because i did it many times and db is consistent.

Any ideas, thoughts? What i'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Wednesday 08 February 2012 6:03:21 pm

Hi,

the user_id in the SQL query is empty. Did you remove a user or something like that ?

Modified on Wednesday 08 February 2012 6:03:36 pm by Arnaud Lafon

Wednesday 08 February 2012 6:10:16 pm

nope. i can login to (old) admin interface. if i switch then to admin2 and clear all cache, admin2 works great, but when i logout i can't login. Also, in another browser, it won't show /user/login page, just that error.

all users are there, since i can use admin interface.

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from