eZ Community » Forums » Developer » Trouble resizing ezie image editor...
expandshrink

Trouble resizing ezie image editor window in 2011.9

Trouble resizing ezie image editor window in 2011.9

Thursday 06 October 2011 11:50:59 am - 4 replies

Hi all,

Anyone else but me having problem with ezie in 2011.9?

The problem is that normally it should be possible to drag the borders of the ezie main window to scale it, It should also be possible to move the window on the screen.

Nothing of the above is possible in my new install. However other than that, the ezie works as normal.

I have made sure that the jquery ui-file (jquery-ui-1.8.16.custom.min.js) is really loaded from ezjscore. Also I have made sure I have the latest version of ezie. But to no use.

Also, I have tried reverting to jquery-ui-1.8.9.custom.min.js, but nothing seems to help.

In 2011.6, there were no problems with this at all. But since then the jquery-ui-file has been changed and is now loaded from ezjscore. I have a sense of this being the source of the issue...

So - if anyone else have the same annoying problem, it would be interesting to know about it.

Thursday 06 October 2011 1:42:01 pm

OK,

So, it´s obviously some issue with ezie after the upgrade to jquery-1.6.4.min.js in ezjscore.

Finally I replaced the above version of jquery in ezjscore with the one in 2011.6 (jquery-1.5.2.min.js).

Also, I had to change line 44 in javascript/ezie.gui.main_window.js like so:

From

if (item.prop('title').length > 0) {

to

if (item.attr('title').length > 0) {

And now, everything is fine again with ezie.

I would guess that this is an issue related to the switch from "attr" to "prop" syntax in jquery from version 1.6.1. I dont think this has been attended properly in the ezie javascripts.

For now, replacing the jquery-1.6.4.min.js with its older counterpart will do for me.

Modified on Thursday 06 October 2011 1:51:45 pm by Nicklas Lundgren

Thursday 06 October 2011 2:21:38 pm

I've noticed the same problem - thanks for the fix. Maybe file an issue on this?

Thursday 06 October 2011 3:01:05 pm

Thanks @Nicklas, it's indeed a good discovery and fix. Can you create an issue and we can put the fix into ezp code?

Thursday 06 October 2011 3:23:31 pm

Hi,

Good to see it´s not just me thats affected by this problem. happy.gif Emoticon

Issue is filed:

http://issues.ez.no/IssueView.php?Id=18728&activeItem=1

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from