eZ Community » Forums » Extensions » eZFind Installation
expandshrink

eZFind Installation

eZFind Installation

Monday 19 September 2011 3:30:11 pm - 1 reply

Hi,

I try to configure my eZFind Extension on my Website. I use eZPublish 4.3 with ez find 2.2.

I have followed the doc but i don't success to index data in solr. When i search something in my website the return is always null.

My extension is activated.

This is my configuration file (place in settings/override/ezfind.ini.append.php :

[SiteSettings]
URLProtocol=http://
IndexPubliclyAvailable=disabled
SearchOtherInstallations=disabled
[SearchHandler]
DefaultSearchHandler=heuristic
[LanguageSearch]
SearchMainLanguageOnly=enabled
MultiCore=disabled
DefaultCore=fre-FR
[SpellCheck]
DefaultDictionary=default
[SolrFieldMapSettings]
CustomMap[dummy_example]=ezfSolrDocumentFieldDummyExample
CustomMap[ezobjectrelation]=ezfSolrDocumentFieldObjectRelation
CustomMap[ezobjectrelationlist]=ezfSolrDocumentFieldObjectRelation
CustomMap[ezxmltext]=ezfSolrDocumentFieldXML
CustomMap[ezmatrix]=ezfSolrDocumentFieldXML
DatatypeMap[ezstring]=text
DatatypeMap[eztext]=text
DatatypeMap[ezboolean]=boolean
DatatypeMap[ezdate]=date
DatatypeMap[ezdatetime]=date
DatatypeMap[ezfloat]=sfloat
DatatypeMap[ezinteger]=sint
DatatypeMap[ezprice]=sfloat
DatatypeMap[eztime]=date
DatatypeMap[ezkeyword]=lckeyword
DatatypeMapSort[]
DatatypeMapSort[ezstring]=string
Default=text
[IndexOptions]
OptimizeOnCommit=enabled
DisableDirectCommits=false
CommitWithin=0
DisableDeleteCommits=false
SolR is started and available by the web.

When i want to index my data, i have this return :

php extension/ezfind/bin/php/updatesearchindexsolr.php -s siteaccess
Starting object re-indexing
Enter path to PHP-CLI executable ( or [q] to quit )php
Using fork.
Using 2 concurent process(es)
Number of objects to index: 142
Creating a new thread: 9713
...................................................................... 49.30%
...................................................................... 98.59%
..                                                                     100.00%
Creating a new thread: 9715
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
Creating a new thread: 9721
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: pstotext: command not found
sh: wvWare: command not found
Creating a new thread: 9741
Creating a new thread: 9783
sh: pstotext: command not found
Process finished: 9783
Process finished: 9713
Optimizing. Please wait ...
Indexing took 5.02306818962 secs ( average: 28.2695744194 objects/sec )
Finished updating the search index.
php runcronjobs.php -s siteaccess ezfindexcontent
Using siteaccess siteaccess for cronjob
Running cronjob part 'ezfindexcontent'
Running extension/ezfind/cronjobs/ezfindexcontent.php at: 19/09/2011 13:12
Starting processing pending search engine modifications
Done
Completing extension/ezfind/cronjobs/ezfindexcontent.php at: 19/09/2011 13:12
Elapsed time: 00:00:00
php runcronjobs.php -s siteaccess ezfoptimizeindex
Using siteaccess siteaccess for cronjob
Running cronjob part 'ezfoptimizeindex'
Running extension/ezfind/cronjobs/ezfoptimizeindex.php at: 19/09/2011 13:12
Starting solr index optimization
Done
Completing extension/ezfind/cronjobs/ezfoptimizeindex.php at: 19/09/2011 13:12
Elapsed time: 00:00:00

I need help, if you have an idea, i will be very happy happy.gif Emoticon

Thanks in advance

Tuesday 20 September 2011 5:34:32 am

Hello Johann,

Welcome to the eZ Community!

I don't have all that much experience with eZ Find so I'll have to leave that to another ..

but I do notice right off the bat that you are getting the related error:

"sh: pstotext: command not found"

This normally means that the pstotext (pdf text extraction) program is not installed, in the path or not available in the default installation location.

You will want to install this program on the server.

If you don't install it into the default location,

I believe you can set this INI setting to the path to the program.

settings/binaryfile.ini:

# The path to the text extraction tool to use to 
# fetch the information in PDF files
[PDFHandlerSettings]
TextExtractionTool=pstotext

Just before I closed this post I also noticed this error:

"sh: wvWare: command not found"

This normally means that the wvWare (MSWord document text extraction) program is not installed, in the path or not available in the default installation location.

You may want to install this program on the server. Again If you don't install it into the default location,

I believe you can set this INI setting to the path to the program.

settings/binaryfile.ini:

# The path to the text extraction tool to use to 
# fetch the information in Word files
[WordHandlerSettings]
TextExtractionTool=wvWare -x /usr/local/wv/wvText.xml

I hope this helps (if only a little)

Cheers,

Heath

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from