eZ Community » Forums » eZ Publish 5 Platform » An error occurred while loading the...
expandshrink

An error occurred while loading the web debug toolbar (404: Not Found). Do you want to open the profiler?

An error occurred while loading the web debug toolbar (404: Not Found). Do you want to open the profiler?

Wednesday 03 June 2015 9:54:20 pm - 4 replies

Hi all!

I have recently installed eZ Platform 15.03 alpha and am frequently receiving the above error as a pop-up when I browse to the landing page of the site.  If I then open the profiler, it loads no problem.  On every other page I tested (Demo site with content), including the admin, the web debug toolbar loads without issue.

This is identical to the issue raised here: http://share.ez.no/forums/ez-publish-5-platform/randomly-errors-trying-to-load-symfony-debug-toolbar/.

However, since a solution was never posted and that thread is now a bit old, I thought I'd try a fresh post.  I have seen elsewhere that this issue has been reported on Symfony deployments not involving eZ but again there is no clear solution.  I'm guessing, as suggested in the other post, that this has something to do with the time taken to load the page.

Has anyone got any suggestions for resolving/debugging this issue?

Many thanks in advance!

Thursday 04 June 2015 11:07:53 am

Hi, with apache and php as module i use to solve this increasing memory_limit in php.ini

But that still doesn't fix the same issue when going to nginx + php-fpm... 

Thursday 04 June 2015 10:26:20 pm

Hi Carlos, thanks for your reply.

According to the profiler, my memory usage is not exceeding ~150MB whereas my mem_limit is 512MB.  In any case, since I am using the apache configuration you mention, I increased the limit to 1024MB but the issue persists (even setting it to -1 does not help).

I thought this may be related to the page load time, but this is not the case either.  I have had the profiler successfully load after a page load time of 20353ms then fail after a load time of 20247ms.

I'm beginning to understand why there has not been a straightforward resolution to this matter!  There's nothing in httpd error logs nor in eZ's error log.  When I get a chance, I'll have to look deeper into what's happening when the profiler is loaded...

Monday 08 June 2015 6:57:00 am

Hello,

I also have encountered the error as documented by Sylvain on more recent default installations of eZ Publish Platform (ezpublish-community). Not sure if the error is the same as you describe and Sylvain did not seem to find a solution on his StackOverflow thread either ..  

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29345720/404-errors-on-acces-to-wdt-token

I've avoided trying to solve the problem directly at this point ...

Cheers,
Heath

Saturday 13 June 2015 1:06:09 pm

Hi Heath, thanks for your reply and the link.  Yes, this is the same issue as described by Sylvain.  I too am using the vhost config.  It's a shame because it's otherwise an extremely useful bundle.

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from