eZ Community » Forums » eZ Publish 5 Platform » Parse error: syntax error, unexpected...
expandshrink

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php on line 154

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php on line 154

Saturday 31 January 2015 7:57:18 pm - 3 replies

I know this is a php error. I have 5..3.29 installed, I prefer not to upgrade, I have other sites on the vps. I have all the modules intalled from the requirements, do I need to update to php 5.4 definitely?

I am trying really hard to use this platform as my defacto cms, but I can't evaluate.

What is this error? Can I work around it?>

Saturday 31 January 2015 10:00:57 pm

Hello Michael,

Welcome to the eZ Community!

What version of eZ Publish are you using?

Edit: I looked in the wrong git repository for the kernel dependancies and made some incorrect assumptions. It turns out 'flysystem' is bundled with eZ Publish by default.

https://github.com/ezsystems/ezpu...kernel/blob/master/composer.json#L33

Please remember that 'flysystem' does not (any longer) support php 5.3 (and never again will by the sounds of their maintainers)

Re: https://github.com/thephpleague/flysystem/issues/220

So ... This is not exactly just an eZ Publish problem.

And you would be wise to upgrade to a supported version of PHP to solve this problem the right way.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Heath

Modified on Saturday 31 January 2015 10:07:28 pm by // Heath

Sunday 01 February 2015 1:59:32 am

Hi, thanks for getting back on this, yes, I will work on upgrading my php

Appreciate it

Saturday 07 February 2015 9:21:55 am

Hello Michael,

Could you help us out and login to share.ez.no and click the question resolved icon at the top of your original forum message title?

It's the box with the checkbox inside. It turns green when you have clicked it correctly.

Doing this indicates your question has been solved, you don't need to edit the thread title.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Cheers,
Heath

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from