eZ Community » Forums » General » ezsearch_object_word_link issues
expandshrink

ezsearch_object_word_link issues

ezsearch_object_word_link issues

Tuesday 20 January 2015 6:35:41 pm - 4 replies

Hi there again!

ez version Community Project 2014.7, legacy stack mode, running on PostgreSQL.

This time I'm having some issues related to the content search fetch, which was not returning all the existing content objects of a speciefied class but only the oldest.

Looking at the database tables, I noticed that the "ezsearch_object_word_link" table keeps records only until a certain content object (277) and not the ones inserted after that (from 278 on).

Whenever I try to insert a new object of that class this table is not updating :/ and so these objects does not come in the search result.

The error.log file doesn't return a thing. Though from the old logs I could find this related to the zsearch_object_word_link table

 eZPostgreSQLDB:
Error: error executing query: INSERT INTO ezsearch_tmp_1 SELECT DISTINCT ezsearch_object_word_link.contentobject_id, ezsearch_object_word_link.published
                                         FROM
                                             ezcontentobject
                                             INNER JOIN ezsearch_object_word_link ON (ezsearch_object_word_link.contentobject_id = ezcontentobject.id)
                                             
                                             INNER JOIN ezcontentclass ON (ezcontentclass.id = ezcontentobject.contentclass_id)
                                             INNER JOIN ezcontentobject_tree ON (ezcontentobject_tree.contentobject_id = ezcontentobject.id)
                                             INNER JOIN ezsearch_tmp_0 ON (ezsearch_tmp_0.contentobject_id = ezsearch_object_word_link.contentobject_id)
                                             
                                          WHERE
                                          
                                          
                                          ezsearch_object_word_link.contentclass_id IN ( 76 ) AND 
                                          
                                          ezsearch_object_word_link.word_id='1733' AND 
                                           (  ezcontentobject_tree.path_string like '/1/2/233/%'  ) AND 
                                          ezcontentclass.version = '0' AND
                                          ezcontentobject_tree.node_id = ezcontentobject_tree.main_node_id
                                          AND ezcontentobject_tree.is_invisible = 0
                                           AND ((ezcontentobject.contentclass_id in (51, 52, 60, 62) AND ezcontentobject.section_id in (3)) OR (ezcontentobject.section_id in (1))) : ERROR:  relation "ezsearch_tmp_0" does not exist
LINE 8: ...                                       INNER JOIN ezsearch_t...
                                                             ^

About updatesearchindex.php, could this function fix my problem? And let the new inserted object to be added to the search table? Or what else am I suppose to do to make things work back again?

Thanks blunk.gif Emoticon

Tuesday 20 January 2015 8:14:39 pm

...and yes, the

php bin/php/updatesearchindex.php

script does the job: both the ezsearch_word and ezsearch_object_word_link tables have been updated with all the objects (removed all the existing records before running it).

But the problem is still there: even now, when I create a new object, no trace of it in the ezsearch_object_word_link table.Question is: why? Shouldn't be updated after any new entry?

Never had this problem before. Only difference is the used db, previously used always MySQL, now Postgres.

Modified on Tuesday 20 January 2015 8:15:09 pm by Lo' F.

Tuesday 20 January 2015 10:52:51 pm

Hello Lo' F.,

Are you using the the DelayedIndexing feature? Is your site.inibig-smile.gif EmoticonelayedIndexing setting enabled or disabled?

If delayed indexing is enabled then it would make sense that new content objects are not indexed until you run the updatesearchindex script.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Heath

Wednesday 21 January 2015 11:21:25 am

Yeah man, that was the reason! It recalled me that I made that change in the site.ini.append.php of the ezTags extension at some point.

Now it works, thanks indeed! blunk.gif Emoticon

Modified on Wednesday 21 January 2015 11:44:47 am by Lo' F.

Saturday 24 January 2015 12:36:14 am

Hello Lo' F,

I'm pleased I could help you find a solution to your problem.

Best wishes.

Cheers,
Heath 

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from