This site has been archived and you can no longer log in or post new messages. For up-to-date community resources please visit ezplatform.com

eZ Community » Forums » General » Problem with addlockstategroup.php
expandshrink

Problem with addlockstategroup.php

Problem with addlockstategroup.php

Monday 08 November 2010 10:33:30 pm - 2 replies

I'm upgrading stepwise from 3.8 to 4.2.0. When I follow all the steps in the upgrade notes (without pausing at each level) I get a situation where access to all content is denied. I therefore went back and did the upgrade, but checked after each upgrade to see if content was still accessible. It turns out that the problem manifests itself in the upgrade to 4.1.4. So I started to go through the steps one by one, and found that when I ran the addlockstategroup.php step the problem appeared.

I redid the upgrade and skipped that step, but as I expected I then got other problems.

Can someone with some knowledge advise me what to do about this? If I run addlockstategroup.php the content is inaccessible. If I don't run it, I get other issues.

Cheers,

Cliff

Wednesday 10 November 2010 12:08:34 am

Help! This is a real showstopper as regards my upgrade!

Cheers,

Cliff

Wednesday 10 November 2010 11:55:51 am

- when running addlockstategroup.php, use the options "--debug --logfiles" and look hard if there are any error messages or warnings emitted (raise the log level in Alwayslog settingh in site.ini to have as much logging as possible going on)

- before running the script, make sure your language configuration is correct, bot in RegionalSettings in site.ini and in the setup/languages page in the admin

- after the script ran, look in the db:

table ezcobj_state should have 2 rows, ezcobj_state 1 row, ezcobj_state_group_language 1 row, ezcobj_state_language 2 rows, ezcobj_state_link one row per object

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from