This site has been archived. To learn more about our current products Ibexa Content, Ibexa Experience, Ibexa Commerce head over to the Ibexa Developer Portal

eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » approwal workflow
expandshrink

approwal workflow

approwal workflow

Thursday 13 February 2003 12:21:22 pm - 11 replies

Hi,

i try to test approwal workflow. i made everything like in sdk tutorial. but now i can't find articles to approve in admin interface. i wrote those artikles as an editor, and admin has nothing to approwe.

what i do wrong?

tomek

Monday 17 February 2003 3:22:44 pm

> Hi,
>
> i try to test approwal workflow. i made everything like in
> sdk tutorial. but now i can't find articles to approve in
> admin interface. i wrote those artikles as an editor, and
> admin has nothing to approwe.
>
> what i do wrong?

Are there no collaboration items available for the admin?
Go to /collaboration/view/summary and see.

Also did you setup a correct approver in the the workflow event?
What did you set in event?

Monday 17 February 2003 6:17:12 pm

> Are there no collaboration items available for the admin?
> Go to /collaboration/view/summary and see.

on the adress:
http://localhost/index.php/admin/collaboration/view/summary
i have message:
Error / kernel (3)
Unavailable
The object is not available.

(i testing this on win2k ezp3rc2)

> Also did you setup a correct approver in the the workflow
> event?

As in tutorial:
editor: admin
section: news
users without approwal: admin

i try also other variations for sure. i see this items waiting for approval in database, but i don't see it in admin site (in collaboration module i have error)
propably it's installer fault (http://developer.ez.no/filemanage...nload/536/ezpublish-3_rc2-winnt.exe)

> What did you set in event?

trigger before publish - workflow i set before...

but this still doesn'n working.

thanks for answer
tomek

Tuesday 18 February 2003 2:48:44 pm

> > Are there no collaboration items available for the
> admin?
> > Go to /collaboration/view/summary and see.
>
> on the adress:
> http://localhost/index.php/admin/collaboration/view/summary
> i have message:
> Error / kernel (3)
> Unavailable
> The object is not available.
>
> (i testing this on win2k ezp3rc2)
>
> > Also did you setup a correct approver in the the
> workflow
> > event?
>
> As in tutorial:
> editor: admin
> section: news
> users without approwal: admin
>
> i try also other variations for sure. i see this items
> waiting for approval in database, but i don't see it in
> admin site (in collaboration module i have error)
> propably it's installer fault
> (http://developer.ez.no/filemanage...nload/536/ezpublish-3_rc2-winnt.exe)
>
> > What did you set in event?
>
> trigger before publish - workflow i set before...
>
> but this still doesn'n working.
>
> thanks for answer
> tomek

Could you enter the mysql console and do:
select * from ezcollab_item;

and reply with the results?

Could you enable debug output and see if any errors are shown.

Also if the site has been upgraded from a previous version you should make sure that all DB upgrades are done, they are present in the file database_update.sql.

Tuesday 18 February 2003 2:56:02 pm

> Could you enter the mysql console and do:
> select * from ezcollab_item;
>
> and reply with the results?
>
> Could you enable debug output and see if any errors are
> shown.
>
> Also if the site has been upgraded from a previous version
> you should make sure that all DB upgrades are done, they are
> present in the file database_update.sql.

Hi Jan,

as far as I know, the collaboration did not work in the official RC2. The offical demo has the same error: http://194.248.150.2:8200/index.php/collaboration/view/summary

Is the collaboration fixed in the current svn version?

Karsten

Tuesday 18 February 2003 4:02:24 pm

> as far as I know, the collaboration did not work in the
> official RC2. The offical demo has the same error:
> http://194.248.150.2:8200/index.php/collaboration/view/summary

This problem occured when there was no items in the collaboration system, this means that if the DB is not correct you wont' be able to create any items and you will never see the summary page.

> Is the collaboration fixed in the current svn version?

Yes.

Tuesday 18 February 2003 9:45:39 pm

> Could you enter the mysql console and do:
> select * from ezcollab_item;
> and reply with the results?

voila:
mysql> select * from ezcollab_item;
+----+-----------------+------------+--------+------------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+------------+------------+
| id | type_identifier | creator_id | status | data_text1 | data_text2 | data_text3 | data_int1 | data_int2 | data_int3 | data_float1 | data_float2 | data_float
3 | created | modified |
+----+-----------------+------------+--------+------------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+------------+------------+
| 1 | ezapprove | 215 | 1 | | | | 216 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 1044915427 | 1044915427 |
| 2 | ezapprove | 215 | 1 | | | | 218 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 1045081485 | 1045081485 |
| 3 | ezapprove | 215 | 1 | | | | 219 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 1045081741 | 1045081741 |
+----+-----------------+------------+--------+------------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+------------+------------+
3 rows in set (0.08 sec)

mysql>

> Could you enable debug output and see if any errors are
> shown.

ok, i set all debug i found enabled; here's effect (i go to the collaboration module):
Script start

Debug: user agent <lib-ezutil-web> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)

Debug: current siteaccess <kernel-siteaccess> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
array(2) {
["type"]=>
int(2)
["name"]=>
string(5) "admin"
}


Timing: Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Module start 'collaboration'

Debug: <kernel-siteaccess> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
access is yes

Error: eZINI Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Undefined group: 'ViewSettings'

Warning: PHP Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
in_array() [<a href='http://www.php.net/function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for second argument in d:\program files\ez systems\ezpublish\kernel\classes\ezcollaborationviewhandler.php on line 101

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:error/kernel/3.tpl' with key 'fc77d819e8da7b0d9e2ba65a8c6f6c0d-clean'

Timing: Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Module end 'error'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:pagelayout.tpl' with key 'd1ed87022c9439ac3abe1c28d6d370dc-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_head.tpl' with key '246d86b587ed6ffdd48baf7dc98e1a26-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:link.tpl' with key 'aacdb9e88672c4050ebff54bbff3d75f-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_topbox.tpl' with key '45844d291da46c7b67eac9e8c78fc705-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_toptoolbar.tpl' with key '1a6eb031f6e7f8e0c23c765b114dbada-clean'

Debug: EZ_SESSION_CACHE_CLASSES_LIST <kernel-content-class> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37


Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:content/view/text_linked.tpl' with key '98c5a274fd00b8cfcdb77dd86f20ee94-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_toppath.tpl' with key '2d64a6c74b93e1c638d719253fa24a1c-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:left_menu.tpl' with key '8e02e33b8373710b4f21993759e5f75e-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_mainarea.tpl' with key '0a96d342fae4c1ee346377f9c7c86f59-clean'

Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_copyright.tpl' with key 'ecb98099d338a1313381ee606972627f-clean'

Timing: Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
End

> Also if the site has been upgraded from a previous version
> you should make sure that all DB upgrades are done, they are
> present in the file database_update.sql.

it was new install
i try it on the redhat also with the same results

Thursday 20 February 2003 11:58:24 am

i repost that, becouse you don't answer...

> Could you enter the mysql console and do:
> select * from ezcollab_item;
> and reply with the results?
voila:
mysql> select * from ezcollab_item;
+----+-----------------+------------+--------+------------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+------------+------------+
| id | type_identifier | creator_id | status | data_text1 | data_text2 | data_text3 | data_int1 | data_int2 | data_int3 | data_float1 | data_float2 | data_float
3 | created | modified |
+----+-----------------+------------+--------+------------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+------------+------------+
| 1 | ezapprove | 215 | 1 | | | | 216 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 1044915427 | 1044915427 |
| 2 | ezapprove | 215 | 1 | | | | 218 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 1045081485 | 1045081485 |
| 3 | ezapprove | 215 | 1 | | | | 219 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
0 | 1045081741 | 1045081741 |
+----+-----------------+------------+--------+------------+------------+------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+-------------+-------------+-----------
--+------------+------------+
3 rows in set (0.08 sec)
mysql>
> Could you enable debug output and see if any errors are
> shown.
ok, i set all debug i found enabled; here's effect (i go to the collaboration module):
Script start
Debug: user agent <lib-ezutil-web> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0)
Debug: current siteaccess <kernel-siteaccess> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
array(2) {
["type"]=>
int(2)
["name"]=>
string(5) "admin"
}
Timing: Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Module start 'collaboration'
Debug: <kernel-siteaccess> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
access is yes
Error: eZINI Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Undefined group: 'ViewSettings'
Warning: PHP Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
in_array() [<a href='http://www.php.net/function.in-array'>function.in-array</a>]: Wrong datatype for second argument in d:\program files\ez systems\ezpublish\kernel\classes\ezcollaborationviewhandler.php on line 101
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:error/kernel/3.tpl' with key 'fc77d819e8da7b0d9e2ba65a8c6f6c0d-clean'
Timing: Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Module end 'error'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:pagelayout.tpl' with key 'd1ed87022c9439ac3abe1c28d6d370dc-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_head.tpl' with key '246d86b587ed6ffdd48baf7dc98e1a26-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:link.tpl' with key 'aacdb9e88672c4050ebff54bbff3d75f-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_topbox.tpl' with key '45844d291da46c7b67eac9e8c78fc705-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_toptoolbar.tpl' with key '1a6eb031f6e7f8e0c23c765b114dbada-clean'
Debug: EZ_SESSION_CACHE_CLASSES_LIST <kernel-content-class> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:content/view/text_linked.tpl' with key '98c5a274fd00b8cfcdb77dd86f20ee94-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_toppath.tpl' with key '2d64a6c74b93e1c638d719253fa24a1c-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:left_menu.tpl' with key '8e02e33b8373710b4f21993759e5f75e-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_mainarea.tpl' with key '0a96d342fae4c1ee346377f9c7c86f59-clean'
Debug: eZTemplateTreeCache::cachedTree <eztemplate-tree-cache> Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
Cache hit for uri 'design:page_copyright.tpl' with key 'ecb98099d338a1313381ee606972627f-clean'
Timing: Feb 18 2003 21:42:37
End
> Also if the site has been upgraded from a previous version
> you should make sure that all DB upgrades are done, they are
> present in the file database_update.sql.
it was new install
i try it on the redhat also with the same results

Thursday 20 February 2003 2:35:49 pm

> it was new install
> i try it on the redhat also with the same results

Then I think you have a missing ini file

Create one in the settings directory:

collaboration.ini

with the contents:
--------------cut----------------------------------------
#?ini charset="iso-8859-1"?

# eZ publish configuration file for collaboration.

[HandlerSettings]

Extensions[]

Repositories[]=kernel/classes/collaborationhandlers

Active[]=ezapprove

[ViewSettings]

ViewList[]=summary

GroupViewList[]=list

[SummaryView]

[ListGroupView]
--------end cut--------------

Or download from svn

hth

Paul

Thursday 20 February 2003 3:45:47 pm

> Then I think you have a missing ini file
> Create one in the settings directory:
> collaboration.ini
...

Great! happy.gif Emoticon

Now i see articles waiting for approval, but when i try to approve i get:
Fatal error: Undefined class name 'ezcontentobjectversion' in d:\program files\ez systems\ezpublish\kernel\classes\collaborationhandlers\ezapprove\ezapprovecollaborationhandler.php on line 113
Fatal error: eZ publish did not finish it's request
The execution of eZ publish was abruptly ended, the debug output is present below.

this means that i need to replace ezapprovecollaborationhandler.php file vith version from svn?

thanks for advice
tomek

Thursday 20 February 2003 4:30:56 pm

> > Then I think you have a missing ini file
> > Create one in the settings directory:
> > collaboration.ini
> ...
>
> Great! happy.gif Emoticon
>
> Now i see articles waiting for approval, but when i try to
> approve i get:
> Fatal error: Undefined class name 'ezcontentobjectversion'
> in d:\program files\ez
> systems\ezpublish\kernel\classes\collaborationhandlers\ezapprove\ezapprovecollaborationhandler.php
> on line 113
> Fatal error: eZ publish did not finish it's request
> The execution of eZ publish was abruptly ended, the debug
> output is present below.
>
> this means that i need to replace
> ezapprovecollaborationhandler.php file vith version from
> svn?
>
> thanks for advice
> tomek

Yes, update to the svn version at least. But the problem will persist (missing includes, aka "include_once'). Also check the database_upgrade.sql script too for possible changes you need to apply.

I noticed quite a few missing includes generating similar problems here and elsewhere (notification for example). You need to add them yourself. Most of them are strightforward to find.

To "repair" the above problem, add

include_once( 'kernel/classes/ezcontentobjectversion.php' );

to

ezapprovecollaborationhandler.php

It probably needs more too, try and see, and file bug reports about it.

Paul

Friday 21 February 2003 4:34:10 pm

OK!

Now approval process working.
So i can test user roles/permission system.

Thanks for help happy.gif Emoticon

tomek

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from