This site has been archived and you can no longer log in or post new messages. For up-to-date community resources please visit ezplatform.com

eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » ezpublish5 community project 2013.1...
expandshrink

ezpublish5 community project 2013.1 install problem

ezpublish5 community project 2013.1 install problem

Monday 25 February 2013 6:53:38 am - 5 replies

Hi Guys

Had problem when I try install ezpublish5 community project 2013.1 on Apache server, I can see the web/index.php/ezsetup page, but nothing happened when I click both button - just refresh page and do nothing. And no error message appear.

Anyone can help, plz?

Monday 25 February 2013 8:38:52 am

Hi Wayne!

Have you followed the instructions about vhost configuration here:

https://confluence.ez.no/display/EZP/Virtual+host+setup

Cheers.

Monday 25 February 2013 2:00:10 pm

Hi Wayne.

I don't know if I have the same problem, but when I would like to install the community project 2013.1, the page "web/index.php/ezsetup" contains a <form> HML tag, and  this tag contains a "action" attribute whithout the good url (web/index.php instead of web/index.php/ezsetup).

I had to change the "action" attribute on each page during the install process, and replace it by "web/index.php/ezsetup"

<form action="web/index.php">  becomes <form action="web/index.php/ezsetup">

After that, the installation process works fine.

Arnaud.

Tuesday 26 February 2013 1:31:37 pm

This issue has already popped up elsewhere in the forums (use the search, Luke...).

I personally had it at some point in time, but the day I set out to trace the root cause of the bug, I could not reproduce it any more!

I think in my case it was related to not having used a "perfect" vhost config. The other option I was considering (Apache acceptpathinfo) I did test and ruled out not to be influent.

So, any specific deep-debugging info is welcome (I'm looking at you, Arnaud). Concerning esp. the $_SERVER vars and how it gets injected into Symfony and the passed on to eZ, as it is not a problem with the templates of the setup wizard putting the correct url in the "action" tag.

Tuesday 16 April 2013 4:04:48 pm

Hello Gaetano,

I have written a comment on this post : http://share.ez.no/forums/ez-publish-5-platform/ezsetup-does-nothing

ciao,

Arnaud.

Wednesday 17 April 2013 11:10:36 am

AL u r da man!

But I'd expect from you a poper Jira report and pull request...

blunk.gif Emoticon

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from