This site has been archived and you can no longer log in or post new messages. For up-to-date community resources please visit ezplatform.com

eZ Community » Forums » Install & configuration » Install ezpublish 5 : PHP Fatal...
expandshrink

Install ezpublish 5 : PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes

Install ezpublish 5 : PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes

Sunday 11 May 2014 5:32:17 pm - 3 replies

Hi ,
I tried to install the last  Ezpublish community : but, there are these kind of errors : PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of YYYYYYY bytes exhausted (tried to allocate XXX bytes)  ...
I increased the memory_limit value in php.ini. But, no result.
i used the two manuals for installation :
1- https://github.com/ezsystems/ezpu...community/blob/master/INSTALL.mdwhen i launch this command: " php -d memory_limit=-1 composer.phar install --prefer-dist ",the error result is :"PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/ns235158.ip-192-99-20.net/chatom/ezssha/ezpublish-community/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ContainerBuilder.php on line 852Script Sensio\Bundle\DistributionBundle\Composer\ScriptHandler::clearCache handling the post-install-cmd event terminated with an exception  [RuntimeException]  An error occurred when executing the "'cache:clear --no-warmup'" command."2- https://confluence.ez.no/display/...ish+on+a+Linux-UNIX+based+systemwhen i launch this command: " php ezpublish/console assets:install --symlink web", the result is :"PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 153 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/ns235158.ip-192-99-20.net/chatom/ezftpb/main/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/ServiceReferenceGraph.php on line 120 "
Thanks to explain me how to solve theses problems of installation.
Kind regards

Monday 26 May 2014 1:20:47 pm

Are you increasing PHP.ini in both CLI and apache2 Version ?

what is the version off PHP you are using ?

Friday 27 June 2014 5:47:20 pm

Hello,

i configured everything for latest stable ezpublish community version aswell but get the same error.

I configure PHP through the virtual host file with php_value and php_admin_value directive, it applies aswell but even with 512M it runs out of memory.

I can't find any reason or help. I hope you can help me and all others with this problem.

Monday 30 June 2014 10:52:24 am

Okay, i figured out that my problem was a corrupted tarball.

I was missing some ezpublish_legacy locale files and it just read into nothing until the memory ran out.

Checking if that folder exists before opening would have prevented that.

Anyways, always check if you extracted correctly if that problem appears, ezpublish legacy doesn't care if you miss files it will just leak the memory.

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from