eZ Community » Forums » Setup & design » No more subnodes listing after 2012.3...
expandshrink

No more subnodes listing after 2012.3 update

No more subnodes listing after 2012.3 update

Saturday 31 March 2012 1:32:04 am - 17 replies

Hi there,

I just updated my website to 2012.3.

Since then, I am not able to display the subnodes under the node informations.

Subnodes are well counted but the table doesn't display.

I tryed to display ezdebug but there is no error at all...

Does someone have the same problem ? Do you know how to fix that ?

Thanks,

Damien

Saturday 31 March 2012 11:13:34 am

Hi Damien,

you should try to look at the content returned by the AJAX call to get the sub items list with Firebug or the Developer Tools of your browser. The usual issue is a PHP warning/notice that breaks the JSON validity.

Cheers

Saturday 31 March 2012 12:02:48 pm

Here are the errors on the firebug output :

({initialized:false,  config:{}, call:(function (config_set, callback) {var configToReturn =  {from_loader: QHJSINILoader.config[config_set], from_ini:  QHJSINILoader.config.loaded_configs};callback(configToReturn);}),  init:(function (config_set, callback) {if (QHJSINILoader.initialized)  {QHJSINILoader.call(config_set, callback);} else  {$.ez("qhjsiniloader::configload", "", function (ezp_data) {if  (ezp_data.error_text) {console.log("ezjscore ajax error in  qhjsiniloader::configload");} else {QHJSINILoader.initialized =  true;QHJSINILoader.config =  jQuery.parseJSON(ezp_data.content);}QHJSINILoader.call(config_set,  callback);});}})}) is not a function

(function( $ )

and

YUILoader is undefined

YUILoader.require(['datatable', 'button', 'container', 'cookie', 'element']);

I verifyed and ezjscore is well loaded in extensions.

Modified on Saturday 31 March 2012 12:30:58 pm by Damien MARTIN

Sunday 01 April 2012 11:23:07 am

Hum, that's weird... It seems like the ezjscore ezjsc::yui2 and/or ezjsc::yui2conf are not included. You should try to enable the DebugOutput and I suppose you have already tried to clear the cache ?

Monday 02 April 2012 9:52:29 am

Yes I did... nothing appened...

Here is what I exactly did following http://share.ez.no/downloads/downloads/ez-publish-community-project-2012.3/upgrading-from-ez-publish-community-project-2012.2-to-2012.3 :

• Website under 2012.2
    • Backup of /var
    • Backup of /settings/override
    • Backup of /settings/siteaccess
    • (no backup of /design I have nothing done here all is in extensions)
    • Importing SQL queries (See step 3 of the URL above)
    • Copying files from 2012.3 to my website
    • Clearing caches by hand, removing /var/cache and /var/ezwebin/cache
    • Permissions has been set to 777 on extensions, settings, design and var

I have no error in templates (just a notice for a missing translation in ggsysinfo).

I tryed to re-upload ezjscore and admin design unsuccesfully.

Monday 02 April 2012 11:39:45 am

Can be a ini setting and extension ordering thing again like http://share.ez.no/forums/discussions/ez-publish-community-project-2012.3-unveiled-today/%28order%29/latest

As explained there, i had a problem with ini settings. ezjscore was also affected. i had ezjscore.ini.append.php in my extension where i set loadFromCDN=enabled and preferred library = jquery.

After the upgrade, again yui appears and always loaded from disk...

i had to edit ezjscore/settings/ezjscore.ini to make it work quickly...

Monday 02 April 2012 1:24:36 pm

Hi Damien,

Have you regenerated autoload?

php bin/php/ezpgenerateautoloads.php

Modified on Monday 02 April 2012 1:24:58 pm by Marius Gruiosu

Monday 02 April 2012 2:02:49 pm

Quote from Marius Gruiosu :

Hi Damien,

Have you regenerated autoload?

php bin/php/ezpgenerateautoloads.php

Yes Marius, I did it. (not with cli, I am on a shared server so I use the button in admin panel).

I'm currently re-sending all the files of 2012.3 hope that it will correct things.

Monday 02 April 2012 3:04:55 pm

Re-uploaded all the files, moved ezjscore at the top of the extensions call array... nothing more for the moment...

Monday 02 April 2012 4:12:49 pm

I finaly found an order where everything works :

[ExtensionSettings]
ActiveExtensions[]=ezmultiupload
ActiveExtensions[]=ezwt
ActiveExtensions[]=ezwebin
ActiveExtensions[]=ezie
ActiveExtensions[]=ezoe
ActiveExtensions[]=ezodf
ActiveExtensions[]=ezprestapiprovider
ActiveExtensions[]=damien
ActiveExtensions[]=xrowmetadata
ActiveExtensions[]=ezgithub
ActiveExtensions[]=ezautosave
ActiveExtensions[]=ezjscore
ActiveExtensions[]=ezsh
ActiveExtensions[]=ezless
ActiveExtensions[]=ezbootstrap
ActiveExtensions[]=ezstarrating
ActiveExtensions[]=ezgmaplocation
ActiveExtensions[]=ezweather
ActiveExtensions[]=ggsysinfo

Tuesday 03 April 2012 11:08:03 am

there's probably a bad or a missing extension.xml somewhere in those extensions that breaks this feature.

By the way, I like the "damien" extension blunk.gif Emoticon

Cheers

Tuesday 03 April 2012 11:18:56 am

Regarding the ezautosave extension, i was trying it last night. seems wonderful. a question though... when you upload an image from ez online editor, it is normal that this image is not showed in the preview?

I haven't read the documentation properly i admit... but just curious about happy.gif Emoticon

Tuesday 03 April 2012 11:25:48 am

Quote from Carlos Revillo :

Regarding the ezautosave extension, i was trying it last night. seems wonderful. a question though... when you upload an image from ez online editor, it is normal that this image is not showed in the preview?

I haven't read the documentation properly i admit... but just curious about happy.gif Emoticon

It's not the only thing. I don't have preview for custom_tags but I think it doesn't have something to do with ezautosave. Preview was possibl before this extension and I had the same problem.

Tuesday 03 April 2012 11:27:04 am

Quote from Damien Pobel :

there's probably a bad or a missing extension.xml somewhere in those extensions that breaks this feature.

By the way, I like the "damien" extension blunk.gif Emoticon

Cheers

Necessarily the best extension possible by its name lol blunk.gif Emoticon

Tuesday 03 April 2012 2:15:14 pm

@Carlos: thanks for the positive feedback happy.gif Emoticon For the preview issue: I would be very surprise if the bug comes from ezautosave. Actually, the preview panel should display the same thing as the preview available in the left menu with the Preview button. if not, it's an ezautosave bug, otherwise, it's a preview bug and since the preview was not so handy to use nobody has ever reported the bug.

@Damien: could you report this issue in the issue tracker (if it's not already in) ?

Tuesday 03 April 2012 2:42:18 pm

I can't confirm the bug anymore.

What I said was before I fixed ezjscore call.

I tested few minutes ago with the preview from ezautosave and the preview from the older method and I can display just uploaded pictures and custom_tags.

@Carlos : Maybe you should try to reorder extensions call and clear your cache... It looks like it is what worked for me.

@Damien : I will not open a bug (and it looks like there were never such bug)

Tuesday 03 April 2012 2:44:51 pm

Thanks Damien. i'll take a look at to see if i can find more info. 

Cheers. 

Tuesday 03 April 2012 9:56:02 pm

@Damien: Forget it. It was something on my side. Preview works like a charm.

expandshrink

You must be logged in to post messages in this topic!

36 542 Users on board!

Forums menu

Proudly Developed with from